Renting a property does not end with the delivery of the key to the new tenant, that is only one stage of the process. Royal Realty Services, offers you a complete service so that you can continue with your daily activities with the peace of mind that your property is well cared for.
Our compromise with you:
- Effective Communication: We provide you with direct access to our online system, which is kept up-to-date on all the leasing activity of your property such as payments, maintenance, inspections and financial reports. No matter where you live, you can monitor all the activity of your property from the comfort of your home, 24 hours a day, from anywhere in the world. But not only that, in addition to your account you will have the direct contact of our team, to answer any questions or concerns you may have, since we will work hand-in-hand to guarantee the best return on your investment.
- Rent Collection: We know that nothing affects your finances more than late or missing rent payments. Therefore, our collection process is a professional and efficient one, since we have an extremely diligent team and a systematic process by which rent payments are deposited into your account each month immediately, once received. In addition, each tenant is treated in a responsible and fair manner, which promotes a positive relationship that, in turn, results in timely payments and a responsible care and use of the property.
- Regular Inspections: A professional inspection of your property, bothof the inside and outside, is very important. Through these, we make sure that the tenant is complying with the rental terms and, at the same time, we evaluate the conditions of the property. At Royal Realty Services, we carry out the corresponding inspections in the moves, such as when the tenant enters or leaves the property, and additional inspections, if necessary, during the term of the contract. These inspections are documented with reports and photos in order to determine the necessary maintenance and / or repairs, and thus avoid deterioration of the property and future claims from tenants.
- Effective Maintenance: Maintenance is a necessary expense in the management of your property, so it’s value can be seriously affected by the lack of timely maintenance. That is why we hire professional and reliable personnel for repairs which, in the end, will save you both time and money. Royal Realty Services has a wide network of resources such as plumbers, electricians, contractors, gardeners, painters, and more, who are all properly trained to perform the necessary maintenance and repairs on your property.
- Eviction Process: It is important to recognize that even with careful selection, occasionally a tenant may need to be evicted. This is why we have a staff that is knowledgeable about the laws applicable to leases. Therefore, if a tenant does not make their rent payment or fails to comply with any of the terms of the contract, Royal Realty Services will initiate the corresponding processes necessary, in the applicable terms, to minimize your losses and rent your property again as soon as possible. The legal and procedural costs that may be incurred in an eviction are the responsibility of the landlord.
- Effective Accounting: The objective of the property management service is to maximize your income and minimize your expenses. For this reason, we have a system through which we keep a record of your income and expenses. This reporting system keeps all the financial information of the administration of your property in one place. Royal Realty Services provides you, as a property-owner client, a password protected online account for easy access to financial reports at all times.
For more details, we invite you to explore the “Rental” category on our BLOG, where you can find articles that will help you in the process of renting your property.
To clear up questions and obtain more information about how we can help you, reach out to us at (787) 602-8795 and, with pleasure, we will guide you through the process.