When you choose Royal Realty Services as your representatives in the process of buying a property, we offer you a complete service where we will guide you and help you from the search and negotiation, to the closing of your new home.
Our compromise with you:
- Ethical treatment: As REALTORS®, we are subject to a strict code of ethics, which is based on professionalism and the protection of the consumer public. As our client, you can expect honest and ethical treatment in all matters related to your transaction. Our priority is you, our client.
- You will be guided by experts: The purchase of a house generally requires dozens of forms, reports, releases, and other technical documents. As experts, we will help you establish the best offers and avoid time setbacks and costly mistakes. You will also be presented with a great deal of specialized terminology, which is why we assure you that you’ll be working with a professional who knows how to speak the language.
- Information and objective opinions: We are committed to providing you information about public services, zonification, schools, and other details of importance to you. We will also provide objective information about each property that will help you decide if it meets your needs. By understanding your requirements as well as the area we’re searching in, we can also identify communities you may not know about and that could satisfy your needs.
- Ample search power: In some occasions, properties may be on sale but not actively marketed. In Royal Realty Services, we have access to diverse databases and alternative sources of information about properties on sale that can help you find opportunities you wouldn’t be able to find on traditional search engines. This way, we can help you avoid wasting time on outdated sites with properties that can appear to be on sale, but have already been taken off the market.
- Knowledge of negotiation themes: In a buy-sell agreement, there are a lot of important details to consider. As your REALTORS®, we observe all angles from our perspective and will work on a buy-sell contract that will allow you to have enough time to complete each step of the process before closing.
- Ample experience and preparation: The majority of people buy only a few times throughout their lives, generally with a few years between purchases. Even if they have done it before, laws and regulations change constantly. In Royal Realty Services, we manage multiple transactions each year, which allows us to stay up to date with the constant industry changes.
- Your conscience during emotional moments: A home is much more than four walls and a ceiling, and for most people, having their own home represents the largest purchase they’ve ever made. This is why it’s important to have objective professionals by your side that will help you maintain your focus on the aspects that really matter throughout the entire transaction.
For more details, we invite you to explore the “Buyer” category on our BLOG, where you can find articles that will help you in the process of buying your property.
To clear up questions and obtain more information about how we can help you, reach out to us at (787) 433-0033 and, with pleasure, we will guide you through the process.